Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Support for L-B

Cheers @Oaktree. Hopping off for now.

Me too like @Oaktree 

Hello @L-B 

How are you tonight ? Thank you for also tell ing us about your past work @tyme 

Hi @L-B 

Been reading all the emails since last we spoke or should I say wrote ( its funny, but I think in my head that we are speaking to eachother).  Great to hear all the good work that you have been doing on yourself, as @tyme indicated you are doing all the work, we are the cheer squad for ye.  And on that note, hoooray for you 🙂

Thanks @tyme @Asgard @Oaktree @Jynx @PeppyPatti for cheering me on. I've been close to quitting this week and spoke to my supervisor again to revise my work duties for a week. They are demanding but receptive to my suggestion. Hanging in there!

Hi @L-B 

I don't know you but I certainly relate to stigmatisation  via mental ill health and workplace.

Perhaps ---- if you feel this could be something you can imagine - is maybe 

You imagining that you are an important representative for all struggling with MH in your workplace ?? 

For all that will follow you. You can act in a way of self-care

- so others who are after you -

your workmates can perhaps be more aware of others.  

I don't know if this is something you want to do 

But I feel - 

Your  emotions need care  now and tomorrow?? 

I think we can all remember our horror stories - ask anyone on this site - I can certainly write long monologues 🌿🦜💓🎶🌿

( In a good way) 

But anyway .....it's just a thought ?? 

FB_IMG_1687187338648.jpg

Hi @L-B 

Glad to hear that your work is being receptive.  It brings a smile to my face when I hear that things are working out a wee bit better for you.  Well your cheer squad is still here, have a lovely day.  🙂

Thankyou for your cheerful message @Asgard .

You are most welcome @L-B , and how are you travelling today  🙂

It's been a bit difficult @Asgard @tyme lots of pressure but they are trying to accommodate things to make it easier.

Hope you have a break now that it's the weekend. Do you only work weekdays? @L-B 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance