Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Long term unemployment

not your problem @john74  someone will be training .

@TAB it was a voluntary position a d l was burnt out and need a break plus started dairy farm work full time

could you get yourself to the place 100ks away til pay day ? pubs /motels do deals on accom can get room for 300/wk or less might be boarding houses , its only til you get some cash then work something else out. I spent years in site vans in caravan parks in the end . its cheap if nothing else @john74  

ie job #1  if you get work accom out , go back to 2 job apps and give fake address lol and its only til you get paid, then can get temp accom closer to job

okay fair enough @john74  well up to you whether you are up to it or not re driving.

just take whatevers going then ?

@john74 Employment agencies are as serious as clown 🤡 shoes.

All they have ever done is tell me what I can do 🫤

I’ve already exhausted all my options.

It is down right unsupportive.

G

@TAB l was burnt out as a volunteer it became nearly 7 days a week because it was volunteer work only and l was the only local qualified plus fixing things the railway depot was in a small country town. In a paid job there are rules about fatigue management etc so it would be ok

@TAB Yes l have been trying other positions like farm work etc but the last 3 farmers ghosted me can't win !!

Good point @john74  well make a plan and see how it goes 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance