Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Bify = body @Maggie 🧚‍♀️ Thats a good one haha!

Morning and sending hugs @Faith-and-Hope

Better do the lunch thing. Then crochet today I think. Perfect snuggle weather.

Hope there's some good waiting for you in today

I think I would like a pair myself @CheerBear . I’ll check out soccer boots online today, just the pics. Different sounds excellent. 👍👍👍

You have amazing kids @CheerBear . Already sounding happy in their own skin. Such a huge important lesson to teach kids. Well done you. 👍👍💜💜

Yes @CheerBear  protection does fit I think. It’s not having healthy emotional coping. I’m still trying to label/identify, the emotions. It’s relatively new to me. Numb was all I knew till a few years ago. Now I get pounded by....what was that???? Sometimes I would like numb back, at least I thought I coped there, even though I didn’t. So mixed up and twisted.

It must be just about lunch time packing in your house.

I hope today has lots of good stuff in it.

Thanks for hearing the unsaid @CheerBear. 💛💙💜💚❤️

👋💕️ .... @Maggie @CheerBear 

@Faith-and-Hope  💙💙💙🌻🌻🌻

👋💕️ @Former-Member ....

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope @Maggie @CheerBear  

Had a big storm here early this morning too .... heaps of loud rumbling and some rain.  No damage thankfully.

Hope you all have the best day possible.

Sherry 

@Former-Member  I hope it doesn’t take out your nbn again. 🤞🤞🤞

Enjoy your tea. We haven’t seen the new teapot yet???? 💚💚💚💚

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ha ha  ... funny you should say that @Maggie .  Our Wifi is still working, as is our internet and PC.  But our landline phones are out again.  😵

Oh yes, how could I forget.  I had promised to show you a picture of my teapot once I got my PC back.  As I mentioned when I bought it, its nothing fancy, but is serviceable, practical, sturdy and makes the perfect cuppa.  Even starting to get all the tannins staining the inside.  Makes the tea taste all the better.  Now ... let me just go and see if I can get a picture of it from the website I bought it from.  Okay not a very good picture, but shows what it basically looks like.  It has a metal infuser in the pot.

Sherry 💕

Image result for Baccarat Teapots

Oh no @Former-Member  no landlines ☹️☹️☹️ I hope they fix it faster than last time.

The storm must have been quite severe where you are. Take care. I hope you don’t have any appointments today.

That’s a nice looking teapot @Former-Member. It should last.

My mother always had a pot of tea on the stove brewing. Strong enough to leave the spoon standing . I can’t drink it now. Bushels, I can still see the packet.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Maggie , yes it is a nice teapot and will hopefully last.  Stainless steel and, although not fancy, is quite stylish and classy looking.  Yep, I am onto Bushells extra strong leaf tea currently.  Though there are few other brands I like too.

The storm wasnt that severe where I am, mainly lots of noise.  But no wind or hail thankfully.  Was very severe in other areas however.

Today I am heading out to visit my old lady friend in the nursing home.  My volunteer day.  And while in town I will pick up hubbys scripts from the chemist.  And go to the Fishing Coop and buy some fish for tonights dinner. 

How about you ... any plans?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance