Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

Hi @Glisten 

In the olden days before covid and social media - I used to read lots.

Today I commit dreams in my head here. 

Performance at the Fortitude Music Hall, Fortitude Valley. Brisbane. Australia. One Shit-Hot concert from start to encore. #ARC #australianrockcollective #youami #spiderbait #jet #powderfinger #ledzeppelincover #ledzeppelin

Constant Craving by k.d. lang from the album Ingénue © 1992 🔔 Subscribe & Turn on notifications to stay updated with new uploads! Lyrics: Even through the darkest phase Be it thick or thin Always someone marches brave Here beneath my skin And constant (Constant) Craving (Craving) Has always ...

Beautiful voice KD Lang @greenpea 

Love that song @greenpea ! Hadn't heard in a long time. Thanks!

You're watching the official music video for Talking Heads - "Road to Nowhere" from the album 'Little Creatures' (1985) Directors: David Byrne and Stephen R. Johnson 🔔 Subscribe to the Talking Heads channel and ring the bell to stay updated with Talking Heads https://th.lnk.to/SubscribeToTHID Shop

@StuF @Glisten   hey guys hope you are both having a wonderful evening 😄

https://youtu.be/j_QLzthSkfM?si=c-mTMgcFXqzFNJaT

Whip It by Devo from the album Oh No It's Devo © 1993 🔔 Subscribe & Turn on notifications to stay updated with new uploads! Lyrics: Crack that whip Give the past the slip Step on a crack Break your momma's back When a problem comes along You must whip it Before the cream sits out too long You must

Wow. 

Thanks @Glisten  check out the 🎸 guitar 

I also loved the former 🎵 🎶 music you showed you saw with your daughter.    

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Phenomena · Yeah Yeah Yeahs Show Your Bones ℗ 2005 Polydor Ltd. (UK) Released on: 2006-01-01 Producer: Squeak E. Clean Producer, Co- Producer: Yeah Yeah Yeahs Studio Personnel, Engineer: Chris Coady Studio Personnel, Asst. Recording Engineer: Alan ...

The Doug Anthony Allstars perform 'I Heard It Through The Grapevine' on The Big Gig. Try not to cry.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance