Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

A great performance from Jimmy Page and the Black Crowes performing Your Time Is Gonna Come on Conan Obrien. This was aired on July 11th, 2000. Shortly after this performance, The band canceled their US Tour. If you have any films, slides, negatives, audio or video masters of Led Zeppelin, please

@PeppyPatti  luv stray cats how cool were they.  how is your day going PeppyPatti?

@StuF @TAB @PeppyPatti @Glisten @MountainMan   hoping everyone is having a great sunday.  https://youtu.be/mwgg1Pu6cNg?si=S_fS47hsHu1LtRgB

The official music video for Fleetwood Mac - "Gypsy" from the 1982 album "Mirage". The new Fleetwood Mac collection '50 Years - Don't Stop' is available now. Get your copy here https://lnk.to/FM50 .. The video for 'Gypsy', directed by Russell Mulcahy, was the very first 'World Premiere Video' on ...

@StuF   yes i love my mum warts and all.  she is all i have plus my sister. have you got a big family StuF?

Peter Green-era Fleetwood Mac throwing it down on the BBC's Monster Music Mash in 1969. With a little more work, I think this could have been at least as recognizable of a blues-rock hit as Led Zeppelin's "Black Dog".

@TAB  hi TABs how are you going?

oh, okay ish  @greenpea  heart procedure no miracle cure. felt better for a day or two. going to have to try and get better by myself lololo

@TAB  awesome how cool is that!

@TABs what exactly was your diagnosis re heart?

like they threw half original band out @greenpea 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance