Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @Shaz51  how are you going ?

Hello @TAB 

Okish my friend 

How about you 

Raining 🌧 here lots here 

yeah, getting by @Shaz51  just finished most of fortnights homework for Cert IV TAE split like half a dozen bits of dry but horrible wood, still puffing lol, guess blood clots in lungs dont help ha ha lol. nearly May here and barely rained here at all this year.

Hi @Shaz51 @PinkFlamingo How are you?

My Yoga class did me plenty of good, this morning.

I am experiencing some conflict over tomorrow's (Monday's) schedule.

Trying to decide between two different organisations & activities.

It will work itself out, or I will work it out.

New opportunities to learn & engage with people.

That's always a good thing....

😊Adge

@tonys 

Thinking of you stuck in hospital. I hope you got some gravy on your dinner. I know you love sopping up gravy with a bit of bread. Hope you are feeling not too bad! 

Much love,

Your Sis

Hey there @Adge 🙂🌺

Not bad thank you - took a slow day and did 10 mins of exercise for the first time in months  this afternoon. All my muscles are shaking but it’s worth it 🙂

The yoga class sounded like it was great, I’m glad to hear it felt good to do 🌺

I hope tomorrows schedule worked out ok, and you feel comfortable with where you’re headed for the day ☺️

new opportunities to engage sounds really great - I hope everything goes smoothly and you really enjoy it 💜🙂

take good care and I hope you sleep well tonight 🙂🌺

Thanks @PinkFlamingo Yes, a good night's sleep tonight would really help.

Yoga classes help to reduce my stress & anxiety levels, keep me more relaxed & healthy/ flexible.

My muscles were twitching, during this morning's class too.

I usually do at least 2 Yoga classes each week, 3 is even better.

I have quite a few unknown factors to the new programs I'm beginning tomorrow -

- Neami is one program - They gave me very little information about how they operate (or expectations).

So I'm finding that sitting with so much uncertainty & unknowns is very difficult....

🙂Adge

@Adge 

I have stayed at Neami Joondalup step up/step down numerous times since they opened in 2011. I always do a 28 day stay and have found it to be very useful. They used to give you a booklet to work through during your stay that helps you identify your talents and strengths. Also you get one on one support from your assigned worker. Really the only things they ask is that you help with meal prep every 3 or 4 nights and associated clean up. Also to keep your room clean and tidy. I personally haven’t stayed there since March 2020 as I have been really well but i would totally recommend it

YUM! 

Thanx @TAB ….. me and Mr Rocker are coming over to Adelaide, can you cook em? Im making @PinkFlamingo sausage rolls this week but I’ve love to try ‘em too. 

Thank you 3502.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance