Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Ah, ok @Adge , I understand why there was not more info forthcoming as yet 🙂

Hopefully they will assign you someone soon who can give you more info, and help you maximise the benefits of what they have to offer there at Neami.

Thats great the step-up-step-down programs have had great reviews, that kind of gives a vibe of confidence around what they do 🙂 

That is a big day, though, including the trips back and forth, as well as the other appointment to attend... maybe taking sustenance is a really good idea.. lunch and some drinks to stay hydrated? 🙂 I was wondering if they have a place for you to take a break, or rest a bit, in between? Or, if there is a way to have a little break for a rest? xx

I hope the discussion topics of self awareness and worthiness were of value to you - I remember some time ago having these discussions in a group setting with another organisation, and I found them particularly valuable because I was alone so much and didn't have a good internal compass on these things, which I then got a much better understanding of, when talking and reflecting amongst peers 🙂 🌺

Im so glad the first day had a nice feel to it, and the vibe was vibing nicely 🙂 xx 

Hopefully the logistics can work out a bit better in future, and I wish you all the best for the next session and the match up of your support worker xx 🙂

Take care, and I hope you get some really good rest tonight 🌺

Hi @PinkFlamingo 

How are you tonight. Iv come to bed with my woman's weekly I bought yesterday. I'm trying to learn not to do things but relax so I thought I could do the crossword. It takes hours to learn to do nothing but a crossword !! 

Hello 🤗 

The book is by Daniel Stern called .... Something about infants, the title eludes me. I have asked someone but I think I'll need to find someone else ......  

I used to read all those hard psychotherapy books but no concentration or language anymore. So I'll hire a tutor and get it done like that. 

It's for self interest. 

Iv also signed up for classes on learning about the bible at the local church ...  

How are you ??? 

This week I'm making your sausage rolls. Probably Thursday 

fungi-macro-photography-alison-pollack-03.jpg

slept well enough, thanks @PeppyPatti  have a good day

@PeppyPatti  one of my fav songs good morning sweetheartx

Good morning @PeppyPatti !

Have a great day

Hey there @PeppyPatti 🙂🌺💜

I hope the crossword helped with relaxing before sleep last night, and you got some good rest ☺️

oh, the book that comes to mind is Daniel N Stern’s Interpersonal World of the Infant, is that the one? 🙂

I remember this from back when I was studying the child development units at uni 🌺

Ah, yes that does make sense regarding enjoying working with a tutor - sounds like that will really be a great way to explore this book! 🙌🏻☺️🌺

that also sounds interesting signing up to learn about the bible - I have read it twice, and for interest I used to find historical and architectural writings and places that correlated to places, times and events 🙂

much was a mystery to me! ☺️ however it was very much an interesting and at times soul-searching endeavour 🌺🙂

im doing ok today thanks, and I hope your day goes well 🙂🤗

I hope you really enjoy the sausage rolls! 😍

I love that pic of mushrooms…they look like they are on a stage, dancing in unison, imitating the movement of jellyfish as their expressive dance project ..I can just imagine the crowd of earthworms reclining against the side of the pot, watching and enjoying as the crickets sound out a tune for them to dance to 😀🌺🙂

Morning @PeppyPatti I slept okay last night, I hope you were able to rest well. I hope today is going well for you 💖

Oh, this song is one that always captures full attention whenever it’s played.. I just love it - thanks so much for a great first song of the day @PeppyPatti 😀🌺

I hope you are having a great morning, and all is well 🤗🌺💜

Cool message @PinkFlamingo 

Earthworms !! 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance