Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas

@TAB hey Tabby, getting up now

TAB
Senior Contributor

been up for hours here @Meowmy had coffee, breakfast, getting cold again now.  thinking  going back to bed now lol

@TAB hey tabby, out walking and coffee here. Got vaccine jab in two hours. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hope if goes okay @Meowmy  I got told . not to have one til find out about clotting thing

I went back to bed,was too cold

WIP
Senior Contributor

Hey @TAB 

Sorry for such a personal question out of the blue, however have you been through alcohol withdrawal? Any tips on how to survive?

Im not doing so good & wondering if it's worth a trip to the GP. I have some medication here that can help, but the dosage I'm allowed per day isn't touching the sides. 

@TAB hey tabby, just had covid jab,waiting for fifteen minutes. Then nothing planned. Just resting. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

that's okay @WIP 

ah so many times lost count

best to see dr , as can be serious health issues

TAB
Senior Contributor

sup[ort last post so i can take it down @WIP  btw not drank here since wed but thats because have medical procedure am worried about

TAB
Senior Contributor

might pay to go home and rest @Meowmy  some people feel sick rest of day

WIP
Senior Contributor

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance