Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Good Morning @Meowmy  dont feel well here, think de-toxing on nuts again doing it, dunno.  think have another cuppa and back to bed. every time woke last night felt bit worse lol ..

G'day @StuF @Bill16 

Good morning @TAB @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @Bill16 @PeppyPatti @StuF @Jacques @tonys 

Going to give plasma this afternoon. Have to get out of bed now and start drinking fluids. Last time did not drink enough. Machine had to do more cycles. Didn’t win the big lottery last night unfortunately. Maybe win on Tuesday! 

@TAB hey tabby, hope you will feel better. @Oaktree @Bill16 @StuF good morning cool friends, take care

Oh @Oaktree 

I don't think they called me either.....that's the lotto people. I only want a car...... A nice near to new hybrid......

And an embroidery machine....

Oh ....and a tutor.......

That'll do.....

DTKIC.jpg

TAB
Senior Contributor

In bed for time being here @Meowmy  cold and dark

TAB
Senior Contributor

You're sounding positive @Oaktree  have a good day

@TAB hey tabby, hope you feel better after rest. Forty minutes to finish first job here. Take care.

Good news re your results @Bill16 !

And g'day to @TAB @Meowmy @PeppyPatti @Oaktree  and all

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, at second job. Having a coffee. Hope you're  all okay

Hiya @Meowmy 

Just did most of the vacuuming...the cordless battery doesn't quite finish the house. Still, gives me a break so I can smash a V! lol

Hope 2nd job goes well

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance