Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

work clothing places for long laces @StuF  1200 1500, even 1800 think lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

heart a bit like it was 5 years ago now I guess @Meowmy better than it was before anyway. glad dr was okay. lit fire. cat stopped nap ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

its some ancient design made of brick walls apparently @SmilingGecko  is like a weir from my understanding.  have to be careful what throw down sink and get ecco everything, it smells sometimes, think needs replacing, will try and make it last as long as I can lol not much growing above, all water piped away

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats good re friends and case workers @EternalFlower  hope things work out for you

Yes thats true you can't put kitchen scraps through or use detergents and chemicals not safe for septic systems @TAB You have to be very careful what you pour down the sink etc. I checked the council pages and not many septic systems out this way. I'm on the outskirts of Melbourne which is marked as semi regional but other well known districts equi-distant to where I live are considered metropolitan. Its a planning thing. Ringing Melbourne by phone used to be a long distance call in years gone by. Well I must cook dinner. Am using up parsnips to make a low carb "potato" mash and throwing in vegies leftover in my crisper to make a savoury mince. Thats all for today. Wishing everyone a good nite! 🌜

Good night @SmilingGecko 

Thanks @TAB ! I'll check them out re laces

@TAB hey tabby, looks you're settling in the night. Nice re fire.

TAB
Senior Contributor

any like safety/work clothing place @StuF used to be hard to find 15 years ago. now even milwaukee make boot laces think lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

got a few leftovers from using up soup veg re swedes or turnips or whatever the radishy looking things, have the one w  yellow and one w white. plus a cauli. and only just bought a potato ricer and a mouli lol  maybe could get a pumpkin, and add on a bit to that , wouldnt really notice ie pumpkin soup @SmilingGecko 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance