Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

thats good re walk @Meowmy  been sleeping here

TAB
Senior Contributor

good morning @SmilingGecko  yes we are full of plastic apparently

Keep going indeed @SmilingGecko  🙂

Yeah I wondered how to get the plastics out being a typical virgo that i am @TAB my prayers have been answered!  I may go off and check again what microplastics can do like like excess oestrogen or something

TAB
Senior Contributor

think it has been done, not sure how @SmilingGecko need pure food, air and water and nothing in or on clothes so maybe in space only lol

Yes that is what they are saying. Its in personal care products like makeup and creams and detergents too. I think its everywhere. I'm going to give the audio a go. An article said we inhale/consume the equivalent weight of a credit cards worth of microplastics each week @TAB @StuF @Glisten 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, it cant be good @SmilingGecko 

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, had a bread roll with ham and fruit for lunch. Having coffee. Hope you're all okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

changed settings on tv by accident, got lost for 30 mins, got sound back on somehow, then had voice assisant cos tv figured I was disabled pushing so many buttons @Meowmy  so had to get rid of that  ugh. all fixed now

@TAB @StuF @Glisten just heating up some bone broth I froze. Got to slow cook some more bones. Sweet potato is roasting in the oven. Feeling clearer and more vibrant this weekend. Possibly should go for a walk. Maybe delay it until Monday. Got to clean my space a bit like I said off my to-do list.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance