Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

thank you kindly @Meowmy 🤗🌺💜

Catch you next time xx

Take good care and go gently dearest 🌺

Hi all - @Meowmy @TAB @Oaktree @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @Glisten  and others

I've been out all day visiting a mate...very unwell.

Anyway, just wanted to jump in and say to @Meowmy that I hope things improve for you asap. Are the nights better?

TAB
Senior Contributor

sorry to hear that @StuF  get help if you need it please @Meowmy  going to bed here.cat has re-discovered old masters think. it jumps over fence in front of me lol poor bugger barely made it this after , better stop on -demand feeding. lol Nite  guys

Goodnight @TAB 

Sleep well and all the best for tomorrow

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Hey @Meowmy just stopping by to check in, see how you're travelling. Sounds like things are pretty rough, and we're all here for you 💜

If there's anything in particular you want to share with the team about what is happening for you, or any extra support we might be able to provide, you're welcome to email us about it. Up to you 😉

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @StuF 

@Jynx @TAB @StuF hey there. Thank you for support. Just feel nauseous . Think due to stress. It's very tough to grow up with severe personality mother and worse now she is getting old fast and more demanding. Try so hard but feel can't beat my fate. Born into severely dysfunctional family. Not a lot can do.  Take care. Have a good night

Oh @Meowmy 

Thinking of you and sending virtual hugs (if you don't mind)

Sounds tough and I know you try so hard...hopefully more peace for you soon

You take care and have a good night also. I'm going to crash to bed here, sorry, but there are others to sit with you

Catch you tomorrow

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Oh wow @Meowmy that's heavy, would definitely be a very difficult time - especially if it is starting to feel like childhood again with how she's treating you. Take extra care of yourself friend, and feel free to vent as much as you need, if that could provide some relief/space to help you process. I know it does for me. More hugs for you!🫂🫂🫂

TAB
Senior Contributor

Not easy @Meowmy  but have to look after yourself. Not worry about others so much re mother

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance