Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@saturnzoon hey Saturzoon, hope your psychiatrist can help. It could be just a phase that you will feel better in a while. Hope you can have some good each day. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha yeah, might have cup of green tea @Meowmy  lol 

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy green tea. Feel warmer here after hot soup.

TAB
Senior Contributor

not made it yet lol  @Meowmy  am fighting off mozzies , playing on music thread . got some incense b4 can still smell it. got to help not go nuts re teeth etc lol

@TAB hey tabby, it's quiet here. Thinking if wasn't for my mother, I would have been a good mother myself, caring and compassionate to my child. But the world is hard. May be better not to bring a child into this place ha ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

older brother is single again after being married like age 50 @Meowmy had one child by accident and was not a father to them. i never married or had kids. Best not to as you say.

@TAB hey tabby, kids probably hard work but fulfilling. Can get fulfillment somewhere else like work, friends ha. But own kids are special and long term. And probably nice to see them grow and be better and stronger.. And getting through hard times together could be good experience ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, I dont disagree @Meowmy  but not happening in this lifetime re me lol am 62 this year ha ha ha 

@TAB hey tabby, yea think too late for me as well re kids. Kind of time to think about rest of life ha. A few decades to go. Not good just to waste ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, got to find interests/purpose @Meowmy  not so easy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance