Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

I am so sorry @Oaktree my schizophrenia makes me think that everyone is having some sort of a go at me,I read to much into things, please accept my apology 

G'day cool friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF have a great day 

TAB
Senior Contributor

put cat on lounge , sat there 10s then left. no interest @StuF  oh, ute that it came in was covered in dog stickers .....

TAB
Senior Contributor

..you too @Bill16  woke hungover AF 8am  then realised had bought a lounge on fb was coming 10am rushed around clearing space for 30 mins, got cash, they rolled up, old bird w purple hair, tatts all over, my age, help me get it off ute and left. I dragged it inside. all done . had mandatory nap after smashing a pastie and kranksi dog 

@Bill16 hey cool friend, did walk this morning.  Just woke from nap. Hope you're going well. @TAB well done re lounge. @StuF hey StuF.

TAB
Senior Contributor

um think gong to be sore hey @Meowmy  had to pull a couple power moves to get lounge up front step and over ridge at front door lol. got so much to tidy up now. will do the worst of it today and leave the rest lol

@TAB hey tabby, nice to have lounge at home. Hope it makes your home a bit more comfy. Just waking from nap. Ate a fruit. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, cant really stretch out on plastic chair @Meowmy  lol. 

@TAB hey tabby, stretched on bed here ha ha. Think will take it easy today.

TAB
Senior Contributor

well hope yr mums okay @Meowmy 

1 deg tonite here 

just chopped wood

Stuffed.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance