Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Good luck at dentist @StuF hope it goes ok for you and the dentist does the job properly. I should probably go and get my teeth scaled soon

TAB
Senior Contributor

maybe get a RAT test @Meowmy  what a drama at shops had to wait for ages (my faultwas lunchtime) woman behind me nearly dived onto checkout belt wrapping her arms around her stuf , exclaiming 'what are you doing?;' to checkout person then looks at me, so I stare back then say hey Ive got eyes, I've been looking nothing you put has been checked out. what a loon,  if something go put thru, I have to pay for it, and they carry on like getting robbed .. bloody hilarious.. of course then my card got declined and people waiting and left phone home fml anyway all sorted now. @StuF @StanD 

Sounds like quite the adventure @TAB !

@TAB hey tabby, had some coffee. Throat is a bit better. Not long to finish work. Glad you survived the shops.ha ham

Afternoon cool forum crew @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Oaktree @greenpea @Jacques hope you are having a good day,had blood test and case worker today 

Cool. What was the Blood 🩸 test for @Bill16?

About to go to the dentist @Bill16 . No biggie though

All your stuff went ok?

@Bill16 hey cool friend, just done work. Hoping to get a massage.

I get them once a month @Glisten it's to check the level's of my cl@zapine

All ok thanks @StuF good luck at the dentist 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance