Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Young Adult Space

Well, I am not that great mentally, but uni is going well. I'm enjoying my physiology in medical and health science and neurophysiology class the best. The others are alright. @Flowerlove22 

Hey @tyme 

How many people would be needed for this to become private like other threads? 

Private like other threads? @Birdofparadise8 

What do you mean?

Like the yarn space and co-design. 

I asked about it and was told to make it on here first @tyme 

My one of the new community managers. 

that sounds fun the uni work

Sorry to hear you are not okay, @Birdofparadise8   I could say I feel the same   I don't want to trigger you so I'll keep my mouth closed    

What are the ages for this group? Sorry for the questions  

yes it has been @Flowerlove22 

you can share whatever you like. 

18-25 so yours and my age. 

Oh cool  

I haven't really spoken to anyone  the thoughts are really bad at the moment I've ended up doing something to myself  I am scared I am going to end up like my dad @Birdofparadise8   I know you may not help or anything  I feel so low lost I feel selfish   I feel so bad about what I said to @tyme   I understand people will hate me for it  

I'm sorry for this 

What did you say to Tyme?

You're not selfish. 

I'm sure if you get the hell you need you won't end up like your dad. You're strong. @Flowerlove22 

When I had said when her or a peer worker say hello to me or asked if I wanna chat I say yes I feel like others on here don't like sharing them or don't like it when others get a turn  it's like they have to say something suicidal I never get a turn to talk to them at all yes I understand it's their job @Birdofparadise8   I'm not saying it to be a ass hole   

Honestly I wish I wasn't born  right now I have no fright in me I wish I hugged my parents longer   I'm sorry sorry @Birdofparadise8   I'll go if you don't want me here 

I get what you mean. They probably need more PSW. 
yeah i undersand about the suicidal part its hard you want to talk but feel like no one wants to. 
you can tag me anytime @Flowerlove22 

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm here for you. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance