Forums

Re: Everything music

@TAB @StuF @Glisten @PeppyPatti @tyme  FFS! why have they done this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  if it aint broke dont "fix" it!

@TAB @StuF  Arggghhhh! pea doesnt cope well with change ....

From the upcoming film 'Before the Flood,' airing globally in 171 countries and 45 languages on the National Geographic Channel starting October 30. Listen to song on Apple Music - http://smarturl.it/amtbam The full soundtrack will be out via Apple Music on October 21 and is a collaboration ...

Hugs @greenpea ,

Hearing you. Hopefully some changes will make the forums easier to navigate in the long run.

We may have some teething problems, but we appreciate your patience.

Change can be hard for anyone - us included.

Well if nothing else 1 like not 11 on ph now lol

@tyme 😭

@TABs this is my comfort area. somewhere i have sameness and safety after dealing with the complexity of life away from the key board.  it is my anchor.  now i feel all at sea.  makes me feel vulnerable.... makes me feel i could lose you and Stuf tbh and many others on the site.

REMASTERED IN HD! The lead single from the #1 album All That You Can't Leave Behind is performed live on the band's home turf in Slane, Ireland on 1st September 2001. The "beautiful goal" that Bono refers to in the song is one scored by Jason McAteer for the Republic Of Ireland against the ...

You will be okay @greenpea  GP 

@TABs funny when i first met you i thought you were a very opinionated, annoying cat. in fact i didnt like you at all.  now i consider you to be a good friend. i value your online friendship.