Forums

Re: Everything music

Yeah nah @greenpea  - not much in the way of hair ideas here. I kinda always wanted to but never did dye my hair a deep green...met a girl once, it looked amazing...but probably not something I'd recommend! lol

@StuF  hmm dark green. i dyed my hair black in my youth but hey remember im 60 in november.  i like my greys. want to be a silver fox.  okay will listen to new song now.

Silver fox sounds good @greenpea 

@StuF   hey she has an amazing voice.  deep and dark.  great lyrics 🙂

She's pretty special @greenpea 

was busy for a bit , sorry @greenpea 

just got up fm nap. put bin out, lit fire. sent email to brother about new Will

getting heart started again 17 oct now, yay.

Told lawyer that today, he said has to make  sure Will done by then. not a vote of confidence lol . guess he sees it all the time though

How are you going ?

@TABs hun please take good care of yourself.  worried about you.  im good thank you.  raining here tonight which is wonderful.  watching this idk y i am addicted to these shows they are my guilty pleasure i suppose.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfBxFOQPnko&t=1145s

We are back with some more My 600-lb Life content! Today we will be talking about some of the most UNHEALTHY meals ever seen on My 600lb Life. These videos are perfect for weight loss motivation. Use these people as an example! You can do it! Subscribe for more videos on these guests: Latonya's ...

I remember watching one on Oprah decades ago, was a woman like 150kg she said just cant understand how am so fat (like I do) then they followed her for a day , she ate a can of hotdogs while waiting for half inch thick bacon to cook then skolled 2 litre pepsi (but was diet)  then chips and pizzas or whatever for the rest of the day lol @greenpea 

@TABs  a can of hot dogs! puke!  fascinating though. Hey TABs im off to bed to listen to the rain.  might meet up during the midnight hours.  Night @StuF  sweet dreams both of you xx

i think i bought one once, def bought in plastic, like just the sav or frank or wateva @greenpea 

TAB_0-1726138217040.png

nite GP