Forums

Re: Tabaluga's

Howdy @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16  🙂

G'day @SmilingGecko  🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

A girl from course got me a cake 🎂 @StuF @Glisten  and yes. They sang happy Birthday 🎂 too lol

@TAB hey tabby, good luck with psychologist. Safe drive home. @StuF hey StuF, hope your cold is gone.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Bumped into psych in mall hes going to see me an hour early now @StuF 

@StuF hello how are you doing today? Thought I'd ask about that rotten cold/virus of yours to get updates. They tend to only use antibiotics if theres an infection. ie green mucous. Don't know how much further its progressed but sounds like you weren't happy with it last time we spoke.

@TAB yes happy birthday for yesterday. They got you a cake from the bakery! Well done you scored. I did not know you were going to psychologist again. After my dealings with people in social services and relatives I'm quite happy to have them ejected from my life lol. I recognise some people may want to talk to someone though but its just not for me anymore

@TAB 

That's pretty cute/cool re cake and song at course 🙂

Hope the psych goes well

@Meowmy @SmilingGecko  and anyone else playing along...

Well, saw the Dr yesterday and wasn't surprised that he didn't think there was much to be done - a respiratory virus. Anyway, did a PCR and got the results. Negative for everything but Human metapneumovirus...in effect a common cold for most people. Because I'm a bit immunosuppressed I need to keep an eye on it, but not really much to be done beyond what I've been doing. Which is good, I guess! lol

But anyway, slept all morning and don't have anything much to do before Friday at earliest, so will see how I go 🙂

I hope your days are going well

@StuF hey StuF, may be you need to top up on vitamins ha and good food.

I've been keeping quite well @Meowmy  in the food etc department...although having more fluids than 'food' - soups and stuff because my appetite for solids is non-existent lol