Forums

Re: Tabaluga's

I hope today went ok for you @TAB. Are you staying at a hotel tonight like you usually do?

@Oaktree the day may have not panned out as you would have hoped. I was aiming to get more done on Monday but didn't. I guess just be patient with yourself. Hopefully your friend understood

@TAB hey tabby, hope the course went well.

Thanks @SmilingGecko 

I have been struggling lately with low mood. I am finding motivating myself to do anything difficult. This has been going on for about 10 days. I am keeping an eye on things

Howdy @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 @Oaktree @SmilingGecko  @Glisten @greenpea  and all

Hope your days went well and that you have good evenings

@StuF @TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, done work. Just smashing sparkling water here. Hope you're all okay.

Cheers @StuF how's your day been?

@Oaktree I know when i'm in the grip of depression the last thing you feel like you want to do is take on suggestions.

But i'll say this...magnesium oil when applied on my skin gets absorbed into my bloodstream and lifts me out of depression. It also works with highs. Its been documented online for mental health.  When you feel ready and if youre up to it its worth a look in. 

Its saved me weeks and months of misery in the past and many other people say the same. In the meantime please look after you and do self nurture. Depression is lonely but you will come out of it soon 

TAB
Senior Contributor

it was okay thanks @SmilingGecko  no, am home again

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay thanks @Meowmy  @StuF  got call from drs, have to see dr Friday (cardiologist has sorted new meds sounds)