Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

I have tried watching a movie and didn’t last 10 minutes @Ru-bee. I’ve got one episode of a series I’m watching and had to keep rewinding as I lost focus… 😠. I just can’t shake it.

I’m so agitated and it’s just getting worse. I don’t feel ok. 

I'm BACK! I have a meeting at 4, but I'm here now @Captain24 @Shaz51 .

Love the lego @Captain24 .

I don't know anything about dog grooming, but I think the aim was to get the hair away from her eyes. Meh? It'll grow back... I honestly don't know how they make them sit still. Oh well, at least she came home with a bandana and smelt delicious!

Sorry @tyme.

I was on a chat working through those feelings of confusion of who I am and where I belong or fit. I have a clearer picture, it has a name. I know @Jynx has helped me to know what it is but today was the confirmation. I feel like I’m talking in double dutch. I am. I know people can probably work it out. I’m not sure I’m ready to be open about it. But I don’t know why I’m even mentioning it. I need help but am too scared to be too open. 

Yeah. The hair can actually damage their eyes if it actually curls into them. They do do a good job. Does your sister bath her or just the groomers? 

Answering your question from last night. I’m a slack mum and haven’t trained the dogs to pick up their toys. Especially when I’ve thrown them. 

Also I do have a pretty good sized yard. The grass area, front and back, is around 600 sqm. The back yard can easily fit a pool plus a trampoline and swing set if you had kids. 

That's okay @Captain24 . It takes time to work it out. Each person has their time when they find out who they really are and their place in the world. I wonder if this is part of the confusion? If so, it is not uncommon. Some people take longer than others, and that's okay.

I'm glad the groomers cut the hair from around Ruby's eyes. As much as I don't really like her, I know she doesn't have hands to move the hair out of her eyes. Did I tell you about my firecracker niece? She was sick of waiting for her mum to put a clip in her hair to move the fringe...so, yes, she cut it. The only kid here who has cut their own hair. Oh, and my sister bathes Ruby every week.

Sounds like your yard is pretty big then. Considering your dogs are small. Ruby is scared of the outside. She hates it out there. I wonder if she thinks she's human? She's scared of dogs that bark... I don't know what will become of this dog...

Thanks @tyme. I appreciate your understanding and support. I could need it as I work through it all. It’s kinda at the forefront of my mind.

That’s so cute. Maybe your sister will

put the clip in sooner from now on!! 😜 Is the cut fixable? Or is it going to take a little while to grow out? I wish you could share a photo! 

Weekly, that’s impressive. My dogs get bathed every time I have a break from work. Sounds like she is being a good

mum! 

I’ve done a lot of reading and I’m really wiped out. 

Are you joking when you said bathing Ruby every week is impressive? 

When you said you bathe the dogs every time you get a break from work, what does that mean? Everyday? @Captain24 

I'm just having a hot cuppa right now... It's cold here.

No.. I was serious @tyme. Most people don’t bath them that often. I use to do it weekly but with my work roster it’s hard. What I meant is every time I have days off the dogs get a bath. So once every 9-10 days. 

Sorry I didn’t make any sense. Lots going through my head. 

It’s really cold here. The wind is so cold. We did have snow clouds earlier though. It’s not cold enough to have snowed anywhere around here though. Not yet anyway. 

I’m in bed so if I stop responding it means I fell asleep. 

Can I ask you a BPD question? 

Ask away! I love BPD questions. I'll do my best to answer. @Captain24 

If it was my dog, I wouldn't be bathing it so often.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance