Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

@Bow nothing wrong with going to bed early if that’s what you need. I hope your mum’s corned beef turns out delicious.
Bow
Senior Contributor

Finding myself thinking about stuff more and more the last few days
Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow are you safe hun? 

Just catching up on everything, will respond to your earlier post properly in a smidge!

Bow
Senior Contributor

Trying @Jynx
Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow On ya hun. One step at a time eh? 

@Bow wrote:

@Jynx @Know you’re not around today…. Maybe tomorrow is your Saturday?  But I’m replying nonetheless….

yeah, knocked out, not good for de brain, but hmmmm sleeep. Some times when I go into my pdoc or when sitting waiting and my SW asks me what I want out of this appointment, my first thought it often always ‘just want something to knock me out of a night’. But I don’t say it. 

I actually like minimalistic… to a point. Few key pieces. I think I like it more in a shared living space. Bedrooms…. I can be a little more forgiving. And well..,, my bedroom! I should send you a photo some time. I have 2 cupboards full to the brim with Lego, puzzles, art supplies and garden stuff. On top is my Lego and book collection- that will need rearranging once I’ve finished this castle. I have 2 narrow shelves on the wall, full of certain Disney memorabilia, pop vinyls and small Lego plants. 
I got heaps of plants…. And currently more than usual as I’m trying to save some from dying off over winter.  Every curtain rod has a plant hanging off it. 
I got a vinyl record player for my birthday. Need to find a way to store/ display my records now. Are you into vinyls @Jynx ???

so my room is far far from Minimalistic, but I wish I could do it more. But stuff. Too much stuff!!

What do you think pdoc would say if you asked for 'something to knock you out of a night'? 

Haha well I only like minimalistic if it is in service of utility and practicailty - i.e. a shared space might be better off with fewer bits n bobs to make it easier to co-exist in the space! I live alone so the only one who has to navigate my chaos is me 😅

I wish I had more plants in my house! I mean... I have SO MANY SUCCULENTS, but I don't get anywhere near enough sun to keep em indoors. I have one houseplant, a calathea (one with fuzzy leaves, cos it's such a good stim lol) that I've kept alive for over a year! Feels like that's enough responsibility for me 😝

Never been into vinyls myself! Maybe cos I'm largely into electronic music? But my dad had a vinyl player - first time I ever heard in-a-gadda-da-vida was on vinyl! Good song. What vinyls are the pride of your collection you reckon?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Ya know how ya give yourself little goals to get yaself through..,,, well tomorrows my last one. Just need to stay and get through tomorrow. 

Suppose to see pdoc Friday. If I get there maybe I’ll ask…. Something to know me out. Currently laying on my bed fighting the sleepys. Dinner soon. Then bed I think. 

we got some calathea. Lots out on the deck. Some we have bought inside to survive the cool winter. 

I have got a few Taylor Swift albums and a p!nk one. 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow You can do the thing! I believe in you! 

I mean yeah, see what your pdoc says and you might end up surprised haha. Hope the sleepies catch up to you soon (in a good way, a snuggle-into-bed-and-drift-off-gently kinda way)!

Yeah nice one! Have you got...I think it's called monsteria? The one with the cool holes in it, idk how else to describe it lol 

Oh nice, you little pop punk you! Do they really sound better on vinyl? 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Sorry @Jynx  sometimes words get mixed up and misunderstood 😩

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

That they do @Bow - something you're concerned about? You can email us? 

Hi @Bow 

I hope you enjoyed dinner last night. Did end up going. Prn helped.

No doubt you will be at the market by now. I hope it goes really well and you sell lots.

Take care hon, talk soon 💗💗

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance