Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

JAWS is early august. @Bow maybe I can order them all together. It just depends on what money I have. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yeah I need to stop spending money on Lego @Captain24  lol 😂  but its so hard!!!

and if we end up going overseas, I need some spending money!

I know, it’s addictive. @Bow. I need new tyres! Before I go. 

I hope the market goes ok today and it’s not too cold and wet. @Bow.

here it’s warmer than yesterday. It has a feels like 7.9. I think today will be an inside day with the aircon cranked! 

I hope you are feeling ok and have a good day. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Hey @Captain24  thanks, I’ve already made a couple of sales. Nothing for mum though. I always feel such incredible guilt over it! But it’s only early so…

it’s a bit cold. I have a thermal top on, so my top half is fine, just my legs and feet are cold.  Bought a blanket with me today, so rugged up on my camp chair. 

I have someone coming to look at my daughter’s old cubby house later this afternoon. So inconvenient! I like to just curl up in bed after market. But if they are going to buy it it will take them a good hour to pull it apart, I’m not helping, but will kinda have to hang around and supervise. But oh well I’ve had it listed for sale for ages, so just want it gone. 

Got plans for today? Cozy up on the couch?

I get your feeling guilty @Bow. I was told that it’s a trauma response! I thought that was interesting. 

I hope you have sold some more and that your mum has made sales. 

At least the cubby house will be gone and it’s a little extra cash. Shame you have to spend the afternoon supervising. 

I’ve been on fire today. I have done 2 loads of washing, been into town to go to the supermarket and pick up meds, I’ve tied 2 shelves in the pantry (it’s a floor to ceiling walk in so it’s really not much 😜) and I have cleaned the kitchen, including cleaning out the fridge. The bathrooms and floors can wait until tomorrow. 

Now I think I deserve to sit and do some diamond art! 

Bow
Senior Contributor

@Captain24 I just feel really bad cause markets were always mums thing, she has been doing them for 10+ years. And now i have a table at her stall and I always sell more items and earn more cash than her. And most days, by a lot. 

I did well today. I’m not sure how much mum sold. 

the guy has been about the cubby house. He wants it. Is coming back tomorrow to pull it down and take it away. He left a deposit. So that’s good! Glad it’s going. He has a little girl who is a bit of a princess.  My daughter’s cubby house is so beautiful. An adult can stand up in the middle of it…. I’ll find a photo…

IMG_9176.jpeg

 the front windows open, and we had fairy lights in it. My daughter almost lived in it. Everything from inside the house ended up outside and inside this house! And it’s got a ships bell at the front. Will be sad to see it go, but D hasn’t used it in years. 

look at you go! You’ve had a productive day! 
I’m watching the kardashians and doing my nails. 

What a lovely cubby house @Bow 😊

How is everyone going today @Captain24 , @Ru-bee , @tyme , @Jynx 

That looks amazing @Bow. I can see why a little girl would love it! I’m so glad he left a deposit and it’s going to another little princess. 

Is your mum ok with you selling more? Or is it just something that you put on yourself? I would feel really bad too. So I get where you are coming from. 

I’ve done a heap of diamond art as well. I’m feeling very accomplished today. 

Plus I've done a lot of reading and research and I think I have found out a bit more of who I am. It explains so many things. I just need to accept it and feel comfortable with it. 

Is D at her dad’s? 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yep glad it’s going to a new home who will love it as much as D has @Captain24 

mum says that she is ok with me selling more. But I’m pretty sure she gets disappointed. 

what have you been reading about ??

yeah D is at her fathers today. She’ll be home a bit later. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance