Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Oh @Snowie so sorry to hear, hope she's ok hun 🙏💙

Thanks @Anastasia @Eve7 

She is ok for now. Just monitoring her. Hopefully we don't end up back there today.

@Snowie wrote:

Things have just gotten worse. Ended up at the emergency department last night with my D.

Oh gosh, @Snowie  😞 

I'm glad you and D are OK in the end...hope that today goes much better for you.

I hadn't realised that it was only Melburnians that needed to take a Covid test to go to the snow, but that makes sense. 

Hoping you can enjoy your Sunday if possible. 💙

Good morning @NatureLover 

It certainly was a hard 24 hours, but luckily she seems better and it is all over now.

Hoping your Sunday goes well too and you can enjoy the day too.

Have a lovely day @Snowie @NatureLover 

Lots of love

💙💕💜💕💙

@Snowie wrote:

It certainly was a hard 24 hours, but luckily she seems better and it is all over now.

Glad to hear. @Snowie 

Sending 💙

@outlander 💗

How are you? How was your day?

my day has been full of new puppy sitting while mum and sister go and get a few things before we were locked down yet again. and have been doing alot of research @Snowie

how are you

ohh a new puppy @outlander hope you enjoyed looking after her/him.

I hope your lockdown doesn't go on too long hon. We just got out of it here so I know how you feel.

I am going ok. Just trying to get through each day until Monday when I can see my psych (in person). Haven't seen her for awhile because of lockdown so it will be good to talk to her.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance