Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

A bit of crying and not feeling great, but oh well. My fault for watching it. I didn't think it would make me so sad @Former-Member. 

I'm now watching big bang theory to see what he is like as an adult. 

@Birdofparadise8 hey princess, how are you?

I'm okay, had a bit of an earache but it's getting better. Not a lot going on here lol

You've been on my mind and in my prayers @Birdofparadise8 and @Former-Member. How has your weekend been going so far?

🥰👑💙💐

Hi @ENKELI 👸🏼👸🏼👸🏼👸🏼👸🏼

Good to hear from you. 

It's just uni work, really. I've been crying about the season final of Young Sheldon and how their dad died. 

I'm sorry to hear about your earache. That would be annoying. 

@Birdofparadise8 aww, I'm sending you hugs. I'd probably be bawling too. 

Anything else happening?

No been on the couch, lol @ENKELI 

I'm going to Myer tomorrow to get a new bra as my wire broke. 

Yeah, their words reminded me of Granny, so it was hard. 

What are you doing tomorrow? I'm not sure if there is a Sunday hangout or not, but if there is, it would be nice to see you there. I'll be there. 

I emailed my osteo, and she said to ask my GP about an MRI, so I will do that when I see her on Friday. 

I'm a bit stressed with the group assignment, as I hope people get their part done. 

@Birdofparadise8 Myer have an online sale at the moment if that helps. I just bought my kettle and some Natio skincare. Hope this helps you sweetie.

Your Granny only passed last year right? I know how you feel. I was about the same age when my Nana passed away. I still think about her and wonder if she'd be proud of me. Like you I loved my Nana a lot.

Yeah, I know the Berlei bra I like is on sale. I need to go in and try them on, plus you have to spend $99 to get free shipping. 

Yes, September 8th is the day before my birthday, so that's really going to suck each year. 

Yes, we were so close. Closer than the other grandchildren by far, and I'm not saying it just because it's me, lol. She called me her best friend one day when we went for a walk. 

Ahh, now I'm crying, lol. @ENKELI 

I think the same things, too. 

I'm going to say goodnight now @ENKELI 

I hope we can chat tomorrow. 

@Birdofparadise8 it gets better. I have lots of wonderful memories. 

Just remember your birthday is your day and no matter what happened before or after keep your day special. I imagine your Granny would want you to be happy too.

Yes, I forget that you have to spend over $99 for free shipping. I usually spend over that much anyway so I forget. I don't shop at Myer regularly but I do have a $10 voucher to spend, which I forgot about. Duh!

Good night beautiful Princess, I hope you feel better in the morning xo 💐💙👑🥰

@Birdofparadise8 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance