Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

@Former-Member you're very welcome. Even when I'm not online I think about you and hope you're well. 

I've been reading up about your oxygen needs, my dad has COPD so I understand a little bit. May I ask why you're on oxygen? You just seem too young to be needing it. 

You always sound so positive and upbeat, I love reading your posts.

We have a week of 27 degrees this week, unusual for May. I need to go shopping but can't be bothered, lol lazy Sunday afternoon 

💐💕🦩

@Birdofparadise8 kids loved it we did leave early but they had fun
I think it was the perfect first game for the our youngest 2 being marvel Sunday afternoon a lot quieter than say mcg on a Friday night or something

@Birdofparadise8 hello my pretty princess 👑💕

How's your day been? I'm sorry you're feeling sad about Granny. Just think, all of the future things she won't be physically there for she will be looking down and watching you with love. As long as she is in your heart, she will be with you always. She's very proud of you and knows you're struggling but she also knows you are strong and can overcome anything 💕💐👸

That's good you had fun @ArraDreaming. Was Mrs Arra there as well? 

Are you on the train back home, or are you home already? I don' know how you can travel up and down like that. My roommate and her parents do the trip as well. 

Hey @ENKELI

How are you? 

Thank you. Did you see my post about seeing someone at the shopping centre that looked like her? 

That is very true. She will always be in my heart. 

Did you both know there is a chat tonight? 

@ENKELI will you be able to make it? I definitely missed you there last week. 

Hell no we drove @Birdofparadise8 3 kids on a train on a footy day sounds like a nightmare lol, we left early

And yeah we all went

I’m going to head off but I might make it back on for the chat pending children situation @Birdofparadise8 I think they’ll be in for an early night 👍🏾

That's good you drove. Is parking hard? @ArraDreaming 

Will you be on the chat tonight? 

Have a good night. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Birdofparadise8 🙂🌺💜

My day went well thank you kindly, and how about you? I hope your day went well and you’re doing ok this evening sweetness 🌺💜🙂

Yes Big Bang is really silly haha! I guess that’s the premise of it when it was created, and that young Sheldon came afterwards which had a very different approach 🙂

I made lasagne today, and I haven’t quite gotten around to making breakfast for the week as yet (semolina). 
have you had dinner just yet? 🙂🌺

That's good @Former-Member 

I'm having lasagna for dinner too, but I bought it. 

It's been alright, other than seeing an older lady who looked like Granny. 

Will you join the chat tonight?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance