Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

TheVorticon
Senior Contributor

Nothing

I tried so hard to be strong and no one ever gave a ****. Now I'm just nothing. 

27 REPLIES 27

Re: Nothing

You're not "nothing", @TheVorticon ...you're someone to us. 

Sending good wishes.

Thanks @NatureLover. Reality is though, no one on the forum would notice if I never returned, not that that's a bad thing. Whereas in other parts of my life they'd notice if I was gone, but not if I was replaced by a robot. Again not a bad thing, just a thing.

Lilaca
Senior Contributor

Hi @TheVorticon,

I saw this ad on a train station platform depicting a girl with a large text, "Please don't tell me to be strong." 

You only need to be strong if you live in a harsh and challenging environment. If you live in a kinder and more harmonious community, you would never feel the need to be strong. People are friendly and caring, and you can afford to be soft and fluffy.

If possible, find different people who are more suited and accepting to your personality so you will fit right in. Join a new club, meet new people, make new friends, I hope you will find the right people in your life who are appreciative of who you are and what you have to offer.

Sane website can be a good start.

I do see you,

I do hear you,

I do believe in you.

Smiley Happy

Take care!

@TheVorticon I can see you're in a lot of pain right now. 

What support do you need from us right now?

I would notice @TheVorticon 

I know we haven't connected but I see you.

I'd like to be your friend here if that's ok? 

@Anastasia wrote:

I would notice @TheVorticon 

I know we haven't connected but I see you.

I'd like to be your friend here if that's ok? 

Hello again @TheVorticon 

I've looked and looked for the thread that you mostly write on, not easy in a phone that has a mind of its own. Could you the me to where it is, I'll know where to find you then. I do care 😊 Is like to get to know you 🕯

I dunno what I'm posting for. Sorry. I just can't do this sort of thing.

Thanks anyway though @Lilaca @Aniela @Anastasia 

Thank you for posting @TheVorticon 

Its good to see you ☺️

Hello @TheVorticon just wanted to let you know that I read your posts yesterday and I hope that today is a bit better.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance