Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Loneliness

@Bon_courage 

You have so much insight. 

Wow. 

Hi @PeppyPatti 🙂

Just wanted to say your final statement and image really connected deeply with me and I just want to say how powerful it is to re-read that:

I'm beginning to live the life I want to.

So, thank you 🙂

I don't want to keep going on.  I have no one.  

awww @PeppyPatti 😍

Hello @Lite 😊

hello @PizzaMondo , @Bon_courage , @Former-Member 😎

afternoon-tea-intro.jpg

snack.jpeg.jpg

Hello @Shaz51 ! 🙂

My oh my, wouldn't it be nice to have a little tea party right now? Hope some of those crackers next to the cheese are gluten free for my coely (= silly [for coeliac haha]) belly 😛

How are you going today?

yes it would be lovely to have afternoon tea together @PizzaMondo 😍

I see you can get lots of things gluten free now which is sooo good 

ok today but have been awake since 4am this morning so it might be another early night again for me 

I've just made myself a peppermint tea, so while we chat we can pretend we are 😛 @Shaz51

This is true, I can! Even gluten free tim-tams, which my partner insists tastes better than the original! (the price for less than the original pack is not so tasty but.. :P)

Ahh, sounds like it may be an early night again for you tonight. Have you been able to get to bed OK when needed? aside from the early wake ups?

gluten free tim-tams --- ha ha I know @PizzaMondo , my hubby helps me with shopping and were surprised with so many gluten free things we brought without knowing it 😁

Yes I am able to get to bed when i am able ( only me and hubby at home now )

@Bon_courage , @PeppyPatti , @Former-Member 

Hope they were tasty things that ended up in the trolley 😛 @Shaz51

That's good, sounds like you have a routine set that works for you? How's Mr Shaz been doing? Been a while since I checked in due to my presence on here only being weekly currently 😞 my apologies.

No worries @PizzaMondo ❤️

I have kidney disease stage 4 with other complications,  arthritis,  Diabetes,  ect 

I get up for the bathroom 4 times a night 

Mr shaz ups and downs every day and they they think he has ASD which understands a lot of what has been happening all these years 🤔 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance