Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Everything music

Watch the official HD music video for "I Stay Away" by Alice In Chains Listen to Alice In Chains: https://aliceinchains.lnk.to/listenYD Subscribe to the official Alice In Chains YouTube channel: https://aliceinchains.lnk.to/subscribeYD Watch more videos by Alice In Chains: ...

Thank goodness someone does around here hey @Bill16 

@Stout @TAB @StuF 

m coming back to Adelaide with a car one day 

@Bill16  has a swagger. 

Are you taking the p!ss @PeppyPatti I probably deserved it

Dear @Bill16 

What taking the Mickey ? Na, I'm too vulnerable. it's more like taking the Mick from @TAB @StuF @Stout 

For only you swaggering. Yet I do need to apologise to y'all. I watch a lot of westerns. 

Thanks to @Glisten I'm thinking of drawing 

Provided to YouTube by WM Australia I'm Shakin' (2014 Remaster) · Sunnyboys Sunnyboys ℗ 1981 Mushroom Records Pty Limited Composer: Jeremy Oxley Auto-generated by YouTube.

@greenpea Heathcliff needed meds. After my ex I can’t stand broody moody, pissed off or sullen.

But if Laurence Olivier, Richard Burton, Timothy Dalton or Tom Hardy came at you, they would be hard to knock back 🥵 G

Yet @Glisten @greenpea 

Yes.....there's room in my double bed once I change the sheets for Tim and Tom Hardy....... 

Mr Rocker has his own unit if they come knocking. 

@Glistenwhat have you done wrong ? 

Nothing like a divorce that rips your insides out just you reminded me that one piece of my art was bearable to look at -- the drawing of my home and I haven't stopped thinking about it. 

I think that equals to giving me a little confidence. Thankyou. 

Your family sound delightful. 

@PeppyPatti love your art work. Where do you get your fantastic ideas from? I wish I had my creativity back!

@Glisten  "Laurence Olivier, Richard Burton, Timothy Dalton or Tom Hardy" so true hun.... so true. My dad was a moody man so i void to never settle for a man like my dad.  my ex of 23 years was never moody bless him.  my children are pisces, taurus and a cancer  all of them are moody particulary the cancer.  how are you G?  life is going well here am losing more weight and am continuing on with lymphatic exercises.xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance