Forums

Re: Everything music

Watch the official HD music video for "I Stay Away" by Alice In Chains Listen to Alice In Chains: https://aliceinchains.lnk.to/listenYD Subscribe to the official Alice In Chains YouTube channel: https://aliceinchains.lnk.to/subscribeYD Watch more videos by Alice In Chains: ...

Thank goodness someone does around here hey @Bill16 

@Stout @TAB @StuF 

m coming back to Adelaide with a car one day 

@Bill16  has a swagger. 

Are you taking the p!ss @PeppyPatti I probably deserved it

Dear @Bill16 

What taking the Mickey ? Na, I'm too vulnerable. it's more like taking the Mick from @TAB @StuF @Stout 

For only you swaggering. Yet I do need to apologise to y'all. I watch a lot of westerns. 

Thanks to @Glisten I'm thinking of drawing 

Provided to YouTube by WM Australia I'm Shakin' (2014 Remaster) · Sunnyboys Sunnyboys ℗ 1981 Mushroom Records Pty Limited Composer: Jeremy Oxley Auto-generated by YouTube.

@greenpea Heathcliff needed meds. After my ex I can’t stand broody moody, pissed off or sullen.

But if Laurence Olivier, Richard Burton, Timothy Dalton or Tom Hardy came at you, they would be hard to knock back 🥵 G

Yet @Glisten @greenpea 

Yes.....there's room in my double bed once I change the sheets for Tim and Tom Hardy....... 

Mr Rocker has his own unit if they come knocking. 

@Glistenwhat have you done wrong ? 

Nothing like a divorce that rips your insides out just you reminded me that one piece of my art was bearable to look at -- the drawing of my home and I haven't stopped thinking about it. 

I think that equals to giving me a little confidence. Thankyou. 

Your family sound delightful. 

@PeppyPatti love your art work. Where do you get your fantastic ideas from? I wish I had my creativity back!

@Glisten  "Laurence Olivier, Richard Burton, Timothy Dalton or Tom Hardy" so true hun.... so true. My dad was a moody man so i void to never settle for a man like my dad.  my ex of 23 years was never moody bless him.  my children are pisces, taurus and a cancer  all of them are moody particulary the cancer.  how are you G?  life is going well here am losing more weight and am continuing on with lymphatic exercises.xx