Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Zoe7 Hope you get some down time

How did your job go at home?  I'm just here with Milo, he has been good. How is Toby and Clover?

Hi @Snowie 

How are you? 

So sorry to hear about your sister’s furbaby @Zoe7  🥺😢❤️

Hugs n hugs @Emelia8 ….. ❤️ Not surprised you’re not feeling up to anything re ANZAC Day this year.  It’s a grief-laden time of year for you, especially with today’s date so soon after, and that can be so immobilising.

I attended a funeral yesterday.  Someone closely associated with my new home, where I am still unpacking and sorting boxes @ArraDreaming (hi 👋).  I made it to a local dawn service on Thursday, then caught up with an old friend and her family for her birthday - both of which I haven’t been able to do for a few years.

💕 @Zoe7 @Snowie @tyme @Shaz51 @oceangirl 

@PinkFlamingo my Dad is doing well.  I am calling him every day, and having to remind him to slow down, eat enough, drink water every day ….. he doesn’t have his licence back yet after that medical episode, so that is helping in a way.  He can’t get up to as much …..

Good morning all @Faith-and-Hope @oceangirl @ArraDreaming @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Emelia8 and anyone else around.

Wishing you all a good start to your weekend 💌💌

Morning all thanks for the tags, slow morning here coffee in bed and now off to a birthday party

Oh I’m so sorry @Zoe7 🫂💜🫂💜

I just read your post, and I’m really sorry to hear what’s happening 😔

thinking of you, and here along with the gang to support you 💜🌺

sitting with you 💜🫂

Aww @Zoe7 , sending you lots of hugs 

Sorry to read about your sisters furbaby ❤️❤️

Hello and hugs @Faith-and-Hope , @PinkFlamingo , @ArraDreaming , @Snowie , @Emelia8 , @oceangirl , @tyme 💓

Hey there @Faith-and-Hope 🌺

That’s really good to hear you’re dad is doing well 🙂

I hope he continues to improve. 

How are you doing? 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance