Forums

Re: Everything music

Thanks @ENKELI  she made my hair mahogany !! 

My life is coming together. Less one tooth. Two more to go in about two weeks. 

Now because of @TAB s last song Mr Rocker is playing Rod Stewart. 

I saw my son. My son. My son. Iv met him once before .... After 4 years. He told me he loved me. We touched why he couldn't see me it's because of all the hospitalizations he went to. 

Mr Rocker is becoming his friend. 

@StuF @Stout @Glisten @greenpea 

This is my Grandmother at 15. A good Jewish girl in Hungary.  

IMG20240918190429.jpg

Provided to YouTube by Rhino/Warner Records Born Loose · Rod Stewart Foot Loose & Fancy Free ℗ 1977 WEA Records B.V. Unknown: Andy Johns Backing Vocals: Andy Johns Guitar: Billy Peek Backing Vocals: Billy Peek Drums: Carmine Appice Backing Vocals: Carmine Appice Keyboards: David Foster Engineer: ...

Content/trigger warning

Love the honesty @greenpea 

Opinionated cat hey @TAB

Lol. Good on you @greenpea 

I'll just keep on sewing dogs. 

I had a gastric sleeve beginning of year. Iv lost weight [edited by moderator] this year the sleeve that I had was quite loose because I'm not 20 years old. 

Told Mr Rocker what you said. He mumbled something which sounded like yes @TAB s right. Or something. 

Our friend De has drunk alcohol since he was 6 years old and today trying to quit and he can't refuses to go to a detox centre. 

yeah 6 yo he would prob die if not detoxing in hosp @PeppyPatti  at least i didnt start til 14 ha ha

last time went to detox, had whole place to myself. sweated rivers into their starchy sheets then read crappy library and watched 80s tv set  for 3 days, all the time w my car parked outside lol. I would ask if they had lower fat food lol, was all stodge for people not eaten in weeks lol  then went direct to rehab , did 27 days, blew up came back and did walk of shame to get belongings as had not planned it. that was 2005.

okay , seeing edit @PeppyPatti  im starting on the other one. same class of thing. on low dose, but starting on 2nd rung, chemist rang dr to check if that was right god bless them lol. he mentioned 20% loss ,but no time frame. slower than yours sounds, plus ideally I exercise more and eat better, just wont want to eat so much or so often.

Yeah. I actually love food. I decided to stop exercising this year. I'm just exhausted and I was pretty fat. I'v lost 24, when 10 more comes off me I'll probably start skipping again. 

The weight starts dropping off but goes up sometimes.....the surgeon made my sleeve in my stomach very loose so I'm pretty lucky iv dropped off so much. 

The next 4 weeks iv this full-on teeth stuff happening. I'm pretty annoyed how much it's costing. 

We are staying at mother in law's place. Eating all her liquorice coated raspberry chocolate. 

Just a tic, catching up on reading ......

Someone what next to your place @TAB 

Do you live next door to a nightclub ?? 

img_1_1724689405710.jpg

Has anyone checked out all the new bits of the forums ?? 

Iv been too busy......

@ENKELI @greenpea @Glisten @StuF @greenpea @TAB @Meowmy @Adge @Jacques dating dillema