Forums

Re: Good Morning!

Thankyou for your lovely letter @SmilingGecko  And I hope you are well too in your beaut new boots. Good job they fit well.  I always have trouble with shoes..   Unwritten laws of fashion.  Boots snug n Flanno's   loose.     Very hard to get a soft flanno with  .  . TWO..   pockets.   

So,   my tank water is already,    every element on the periodic table.   Ocean air,  possum poo,  a ton of leaves,  from every shrub and vine imaginable,  Even a carpet python lives in the always wet gutters.      

So,   who am I to say no to  Blue  Solarized  water..  I cleaned the gutters a month ago and some

how earth worms have found there way up into them.  It was like soft compost in them with leaves on top.   Awesome hey mate.  I do have town water on,   but where's the fun in that.   So my thinking is...

If I don't clean the gutters,  I'm wondering  if the worms might catch up and save me a  job.   Makes you think ,  hey.

I'm wondering if I'm seeing something the weather man missed.

We have   27 C   temp ocean water of our coast and cold air racing up from the south to sit right over 

that record warm bathtub out there. . .   What's not to like .   Our resident flock of pound puppy 

clouds have all scampered to the hills at the sight of the leviathan fleet of ironclads,  assembled  of our coast.  Weather war is imminent.       A toast of my waters blue,   and  great big hug to you my friend

and healer..   S G,                  tonys.. 

@saturnzoon    A new inspector at you door.  I feel your fear mate.  Nothing worse that an attitude 

with a 'too tight'   over ambitious,  real estate blazer stretched over it. 

I say . .   lace the waters before the vampire's of empire's  come to feast and plunder..

Make up a neat large print sign that say's   .  .  .   By order of SA  health department

Highly contagious strain of covid.  Quarantine zone ..  do not enter. 

Should buy you a couple of days at least.    Mate..   all jokes aside,   I really hope miracles happen 

for you..

@MDT ..   Mate ..    you take first prize for a post..  I was reading one of your about you 

"scratching your scratchies"    I have heard all sorts of descriptions for various parts of our 

anatomy   but that is the best one an old codger like me has heard in a while..

If this was tennis,  the mods would say,  hopefully,  this post is   'on the line'

Hope you are all doing a little work on those laugh lines in your faces,  each day.                       tonys..

@Glisten  @TAB   @PeppyPatti  @Shaz51  @Jynx  @StuF  @greenpea  @scruffypuffball 

@Oaktree  @Emelia8   @Historylover  @ENKELI ...   OH  well..   just everyone.. 

Oh. I thought I forgot how to reply. 

I like this awesome name.... @MDT I always remember seeing Pink Floyd playing in Fremantle in Western Australia me thinks In 1986 and a pink pig flew through the air backwards. Lovely memory....

fungi-macro-photography-alison-pollack-03.jpg

@Appleblossom @Loopy @outlander 

@saturnzoon @tonys @SmilingGecko @Shaz51 @EternalFlower 

@Adge @Former-Member 

@Glisten  @TAB    @Bill16   @Shaz51  @Jynx  @StuF  @greenpea  @scruffypuffball 

@Oaktree   @Emelia8    @Historylover   @ENKELI ..

Others. 

@tomys hahaha
You're post me laugh.
I was actually referring to the scratchies you get from a newsagent. Like the lottery ones. Hahaha
Former-Member
Not applicable

As always your posts stretched the boundaries of imagination @tonys  - something inspiring 🌺🙂

hey @TAB , I gleaned in a post or 2 that you taught a class..did I get that right? I hope you really enjoyed it! 😀🙌🏻

Former-Member
Not applicable

@saturnzoon 

I’m so sorry to hear this is happening…

do you mind if I ask what state you are in please? 
and my second question is, would it be ok with you if I seek out some support resources and post them here for you to look at if you’d like to? 
I know we are all here to provide emotional and mental heath wellbeing support for each other, however housing risk is extremely serious and impactful on wellbeing in a multitude of ways, so I would like to go a little extra and find the services that might be able to help you - only if that is ok with you …all of my focus is on your wellbeing, and I’m very happy to be guided by your preferences 💜💜

🦩🌺

Former-Member
Not applicable

I remember that tour @PeppyPatti - was the Sydney concert that I saw pictures of… the family elders brought back a sneaked in camera and after they got the film developed we all got to see the giant pink pig! 🌺

Yes, more nervous than anything tho @Former-Member  thanks 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yeah - I can relate to those nerves, having formerly taught class before myself 🙂🌺

you’ve done a wonderful thing.. giving real insight, capturing the attention of the people listening with imparting deep understanding, and facilitating people joining the dots of learning is a gift you’ve given to them - I’m super happy for you @TAB 😀🌺💜

Well that was the idea anyway @Former-Member  fellow students and trainer made up class of 14. Trainer chased me up after and said I did a good job. I winged basically. Told someone i was nervous the whole time. They said couldn't tell.i was prob a bit OTT at times too. 

Did main thing though. I Engaged them. And they were interested !

Former-Member
Not applicable

That’s great! Having the trainer and students commenting on how well you went is so awesome 😀

I’m really happy for you ☺️🌺

@TAB