Forums

Re: Tabaluga's

Thank you @TAB take care on the roads. 

I have been quite mindful of accidents with the full moon energy. My ex used to be a orderly in a hospital and he said they always put on extra staff under a full moon in ED as its usually packed under such a sky. I have been watching where I walk when I go out.

Did a hang yesterday on the flying fox being careful not to slip. Accidents can occur under this sky so I have been very conservative with my energy. Full moons are known to be like that. Another vedic astrologer said the same thing about the building full moon energy. 

I think I will stay close to home base today

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah its tempting to stay home, but short on any sort of food I want to eat  @SmilingGecko   friday traffic always way worse re Highway 1  etc .. may as well clean teeth, get shopping bags and get moving lol

Morning @TAB @SmilingGecko @StuF @Meowmy @oceangirl @Emelia8 @Oaktree 

What does everyone’s Thursday have in store?

G

G'day @SmilingGecko 

Avagoodone 🙂

Hiya @Glisten 

I have an appointment with my DES peoples and then going to town to watch the Swans game with a mate later on.

You?

Its quite a pleasant day weather wise, so I am about to head out for a walk with Hannah @Glisten .

Probably to the river, its nice down there and Hannah loves the water.

Hiya @TAB @StuF @SmilingGecko @Meowmy 

Emelia

Hi @Emelia8 

Enjoy your walk!

@Glisten my Thursday consists of doing an energetic detox with a huge slab of this stuff (selenite) passed through my aura after speaking to a difficult customer service person who lost the plot on the phone. Will do some spiritual clearings which I have not done in a while to get totally clear today.  Staying at home mainly

SeleniteSelenite

@StuF  excellent who are Sydney Swans playing against?

Me, I’m still working on the basics.

G

@Glisten @TAB @StuF @Emelia8 @Bill16 hey cool friends, done walk. Just having water. Hope you're  all okay.