Re: Tabaluga's

If i did my research, could eat out every friday using local

• rsl
  • bowls club
  • golf club/pub
  • pub(read they deliver(?)) forgot that
  • and bowls club in town 40ks away w real fresh fish
  • well and chicken kiev place, think the menu changes tho lol 

could even get 2 meals everytime,  and make it last a week like father did in his 90s lol . then just have cereal for bkfst, a liteneasy for lunch  and half a pub meal every night lol

@Meowmy  nearly finished last soup here, was pretty good. trick this time was cooking silverside in it and also used beef bones as well as lamb shanks

@Bill16 Now I have to Google ms80 lol

If I lived in the SW I’d take you up on that offer.

I love learning how to use new tools and machines 🥳

@TAB hey tabby, it's good that your mate got back in contact. Would be good to meet a few acquitances to break up the days. Your meal places sound good.

TAB
Senior Contributor

not sure what I said now @Meowmy  ?talking to old friend who is older than me again. talking to guy met through work 17 years ago a bit more recently. guy who crashed ute after driving here last year still not heard from 

@Jacques  ‼️ 700km on $45 of fuel ‼️🤩

TAB
Senior Contributor

$114 ish on ULP91 for commo w 60 liters thats 800ks on hwy @Jacques @Bill16 probs $120 for 96

I think we would be a formidable team @Glisten 

yes @Glisten that is what the trip meter reads, gets 7.1l per 100km it is such a light little car. 

oh wow @TAB i didn't think commodores would get such good range, they are usually thirsty

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats do dead empty plus on hwy and on speed limit @Jacques  lol  if you put your foot down can change that to 600ks easy lol, also it uses more fuel around town than on hwy hwy 110ks =1900 rpm , idle is 1000. motor is barely working