Forums

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, hope you feel better after sleep. Just getting up here. Take care 

G'day to all my crazy friends ( can I say that or does it offend ? )  @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @greenpea @Jacques hopefully you are having an okay day, just had psychologist,all good 

Hey @Bill16 

thanks for the tag.

I am having a good day. I had a recovery club catch up this morning and then the NDIS finally approved my DBT group at 10:30am, unfortunately the group started at 10am so I was late. I hate being late anywhere so I was super stressed. The group was great and I got a lot out of it. I am home now. Just had cheese, pepperoni and gherkins on Ritz crackers. Watching the telly.

@MJG017 

@Bill16 hey cool Bill, nice to see you. Just got up from nap. Think will try a bit of exercises. Take care..very good re psychologist 

@Bill16  Crazy suits this lil green pea so I will happily wear it!  hoping you are having a great evening love peax

@TAB hey tabby, got anxious again. Going for sleep. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, I do feel better, thanks @Meowmy  thanks for caring.

Got a few things done here today. 

Finally got in touch w person fm library re thesis, thinking surely cant take much longer.. now they claim they wanted me to tell them personally after I had paid the money to their accts dept. pretty sure they did Not say that. they are as bad as people at uni library, time and service/responsiblity for own lack of action have different meanings there. so they collected $ early july , never told anyone, never questioned what it was for . they raised an invoice number and today said they can just ring accounts , well, heres a thought, why the F did you not ring them in july if so easy FFs dealing with aliens @StuF  lol they would put public service to shame re library clowns..

@Oaktree  I love cheese and gherkins on a ritz or jatz cracker!!  Yum!!  I never had them with pepperoni, but did occasionally use kabana.

The recovery catch ups are always excellent!

@TAB hey tabby, hope you get your thesis soon. Did a little exercises. Going to have a fruit. Hope you're okay

Hey @Bill16 ! Don't bother me being a crazy friend! lol