Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Enter a subject?

@The-red-centaur Hi! Okay so your spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. I hope you've dragged yourself to the party and are getting something out of it, that you're not feeling completely powerless against the pain. I hope the swelling has gone down and no infection sets in. We will rebuild from this very tender, very raw place. Please keep taking it easy, as the doctor said. Keep directing your loving attention to any neglected or sore spots. We value what you can bring to this world from your warm cave of recovery!

I thank you for the kind words.

I really don't deserve them.

I'm sorry everyone.

There is room for you, @The-red-centaur .

I'm having the day off today, I've been sick for three weeks and now the end of my cycle, so weary. Scraping and scavenging for leave.

@BossBaby hope you're doing ok and got some rest today. 

@The-red-centaur Thanks so much!

@BossBaby hope you're doing ok today. 

Me tho. I'm not ok. 

I feel like thete is much I want to say. But I can't. I stare blankly at the keyboard and just feel numb. Life just doesn't feel worthy it. 

Hi @The-red-centaur,

I am so sorry that you're not doing okay

I can imagine it must be overwhelming 

Would you like to have a chat? We can start with just talking about 1 thing that's on your mind

Sitting with you ❤️

@lavenderhaze idk what I to say. 

I feel as if my head is exploding. Yet I feel like I'm nothing. Like I don't exist and my thoughts no longer exist. 

I feel pain But I no longer care what hurts. It feels so messed up rn. 

Life doesn't feel worth the effort. 

@The-red-centaur what a rollercoaster... but without any of the fun. I have been myself in a place where it feels like being pulled in many directions, unable to settle anywhere, both numb and overwhelmed... It can be excrutiating to feel so many conflicting emotions to such an extreme degree. 

Sometimes what has helped me is to bring the focus right down to the most basic, and approach it from a 'bottom-up' perspective - attending to basic needs and focusing on bodily sensations rather than getting lost in the thought spirals. 

Anything you can do right now, large or small, to change up your environment, or attend to your needs? 

Here with you hun 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance