Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Hi @NatureLover 

Sorry I’ve been slack. 

Work has been ok. Im back in full duties and I’ve just done my 3 days and I have Monday and Tuesday nightshifts.

I haven’t had to deal with my boss as he is away for a while. I get lots of comments that I look happy and refreshed. If only the knew what I have been through. 

Im torn as to how I am. I have 2 parts. The outside part of me is fine and I can see and know who I am. I’m at peace. I’m content. All is ok. But the inside part has a deep ache, a hollow pain. It’s like a dark hole in me. I don’t know how to describe it. 

I did some things I shouldn’t do try and release the ache. I haven't done that for a while. It’s a mistake I’ve done a couple of times. I guess that means it’s not a mistake. 

This is why I’ve been absent as I’m a contradictory mess. 

Sorry for putting all that on you. 

Anyways. I hope you are doing ok? 

Hi @Captain24 , thanks for letting us know how things are. Wow, you are on full duties? How is your neck? 

Glad your boss is away! 

@Captain24 wrote:

But the inside part has a deep ache, a hollow pain. It’s like a dark hole in me. I don’t know how to describe it.

Do you think this is the trauma, and feeling unloved as a child and adult by your parents? 

@Captain24 wrote:

Sorry for putting all that on you.

I asked, I want to know how you are 💙

I'm doing OK thanks 🙂

Hoping your night shift the next 2 nights goes well...

Hi @NatureLover 

My neck is going really well. I wouldn’t tell them if it wasn’t though. 

It is probably trauma. I’m learning how much it affects you. 

Glad you’re doing ok. 

I’m not liking life at the moment. I feel like it’s not worth it. I’ve had enough. 

I think I may have messed up a little. 

@Captain24 here with you hon 💗💗

Sitting with you @Captain24 ❤️

@Captain24  It's OK to mess up a little. Are you OK? 

I'm so glad your neck is fine 🙂

No @NatureLover @I’m not. I feel like dr jeckle and Mr Hyde. I can be fine and then I can be dark and do things to myself. I don’t know what’s going on other than I’m going crazy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance