Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

I’ll leave you with @Ru-bee if that’s ok @Bow. I’m not sure I am able to help 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Think a day in bed has got to me mentally @Captain24 @Ru-bee  feeling the spiral and the not good thoughts. 

and still not getting notifications 

I hear you @Bow extended periods in bed are no good for the mind. 

How can we support you here? Would a small change from the bed to the couch help, even just to give you a change of scenery? 

About the notifications we have some information, I posted it here   

Essentially it's a platform issue happening world-wide and we're just waiting on a fix. Very frustrating in the meantime but we'll try to keep everyone updated

Me either @Bow. It’s just adding to the struggles. 

Im sorry about being in bed. Is there a little something you can do with D? 

Bow
Senior Contributor

I got up and joined the fam for dinner @Captain24 @Ru-bee  i just had some soup though. And now I’m back in bed. I’m tired. 
my head has just been very loud and mean this afternoon. Even the tv didn’t drown it out

Bow
Senior Contributor

Struggling with the noise in my head

its been relentless today

screaming SH and SI

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Aww hun, I'm sorry it's so loud @Bow. Anything you need right now hun? Sitting with ya 💜

Bow
Senior Contributor

Need the day gone @Jynx 

@need quiet 

can’t even deal with d tonight which makes me feel absolutely horrible. Terrible mum.

i wanna hurt so bad

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow We all get frustrated sometimes hun, especially when it comes to kids. I imagine whatever has gone down will all blow over, and you two will have a chance maybe to sit down later (like maybe tomorrow after sleep and settling) and hash it out.

Perhaps for tonight, it's just about passing the time till bed time. Got anything to watch, or some art to work on or anything? 

Bow
Senior Contributor

I’m in bed @Jynx  where I’ve been all day sick. 
currently watching the coverage of Julian assange return to aus…. It took the home and away time slot 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance