Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Re: My Mosaic

Oh cheese and whiskers @Bow how rude they took the H&A slot!! Is the Assange thing interesting tho?

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Oh wow, time has flown tonight. I'm actually off for now @Bow so I'll catch ya next time! If you still want some distracty chats, @tyme is about 😉

Rest well tonight, nighty night! 💜

Bow
Senior Contributor

Oh poo @Jynx  😞 

cya next time 

Bow
Senior Contributor

@tyme ?

Hello hello! @Bow !

How are you? 

Missed you! 

I was moderating the webinar tonight and was wrapping things up. 

What's happening?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Oh was that good @tyme ? 

I been in bed all day sick. Head ain’t in a good place. Just waiting for meds to kick in and make me sleep

I'm up for a chat 🙂 @Bow 

I can keep you company. 

The webinar was really informative. It will be available as a recording in a few days.

Have you been doing any art or making anything lately?

Bow
Senior Contributor

I am heaps fortunate that I have an amazing gp @tyme  but still might have a listen once the recording is available. 

haven’t done any art this week. Will see how I’m feeling over the next couple of days. But I did do some Lego today. 
I also worked out a way to incorporate my new schema therapy diary into my bullet journal- just trying to keep it all together. 

That is so amazing to hear @Bow that you have a great GP. It's certainly so helpful.

I used to have a great GP, but she was just not available in that the times she worked meant I had to put aside a whole day just to see her. Then she started charging about $90 to see her. It just wasn't worth it in the end... so I just go local and unfortunately just see GPs only for things I need. I don't feel I have a connection with them anymore. It's more for the convenience because a medical centre walking distance from me opens 7 days and takes walk ins....

I can see how having a stable GP has so many benefits and that's one thing they shared tonight. Sometimes, it's worth paying just that little extra so you can build a connection with someone you trust and that you end up getting more rounded care that way.

@Bow  hun, I'm going to log off very soon. But when we catch up next, I'm really interested in how schema therapy is going for you. I'd love to hear about it.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance