Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Thanks @Snowie  I hope your ECT goes well too.

Today has been hard but I managed to talk to my pdoc and she wants me discharged but won’t back down on the ECT so I’m stuck here until Saturday.

Hugs @Snowie ... hope your mother in law is okay. I totally 'get' your perception that bad news just never seems to stop and that drama never ends. In fact I was only talking about that recently. I was feeling sorry for myself at the time I guess, thinking that I go from one disaster or tragedy to another. Your post made me realise that its not just me ... in fact its a normal part of life. Hang in there sweetie.

@Eve7 So sorry you remain in hospital, with no immediate talk of going home. My thoughts and heart are extended to you.

Emelia 💞

@Emelia8 @Snowie @Eve7 love to you all 🙏💕

Sorry to hear that @Eve7 Hoping you get out on Saturday.

@Emelia8 I'm sorry to hear that you are going through so much at the moment too.

It is hard to hang in there. More so when you don't want to anymore.

@Snowie  so sorry that yesterday and today have meant that you are over everything 😞 Can you treat yourself today and take things easy for the rest of today? Sending hugs and 💙

@Snowie 💙❤🧡

Popping in to see how you're doing this morning @Snowie ?

Did you see the news that people visitng the snowfields in Victoria need to have a negative Covid test?

Really hope you're feeling better then the last 2 days 💙

Hi @NatureLover Thanks for asking.

Things have just gotten worse. Ended up at the emergency department last night with my D. We are home now and ok but just another thing to add to what has happened.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, it did 😥

We should be ok for the snow since we are rural. So we shouldn't need the test.

I hope you are going ok hon. 

Hi @Snowie 

I’m sorry D is unwell. Hope she is feeling better today.

Big warm hugs

💜❄️💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance