Re: My special place

Hi my sister @Shaz51 💕💕

I hope your day is going ok for you

Having a lazy day today @Snowie 

Watch you tube  videos 

Hubby spending time with his hobby 

Welcome home @Snowie ! Your bed will be lovely for you tonight and the dog sure does love you lots!

I hope today goes really well for you xo

Welcome home dear @Snowie !! 🎉💕 lotsa dog snuggles! 

Thanks @Bow @Eve7 @Shaz51 

@Shaz51 a lazy day sounds nice to me!!

Have got a list of things to do but that can all wait for another day. Just want to spend some time with the kids and H.

I think the ECT has affected my memory. Can hardly remember about the last two weeks before I got admitted. Not sure if it's the ect, my depression/ptsd or maybe even a mixture between the two. I think I was just running on leftovers before I came in. 

It always takes me at least 4-5 days before I feel comfortable at home again. Just getting back into the swing of things. I'm sure it will be like this again.  Am looking forward to my own home cooking too!! 

Home sweet home. It sounds like there's a bit of adjusting, but you'll get there @Snowie 

Hugs to you.

Hey @Bow @Eve7 @Shaz51 !

@Snowie 😍

That's good  your to do list can wait 

One step at a time my sister 

Just enjoy being home and hope someone has made you a cuppa 😁

Hello @tyme 😍

Have you recovered from your big exciting week xx

Hey @Shaz51 , I'm not sure I can say it was 'exciting'. It was 'different' rather. lol. 

Recovered? I don't think I need recovery from the event, but rather recovery from having the kids on school holidays and in my bed!

If only you knew my life @Shaz51 .

You're so awesome @Shaz51 . Thanks for always being here for everyone!

@Shaz51 a cuppa with boiling hot water is nice. In there, there was lots you couldn't have. Just having a place to charge my laptop is nice!!

@tyme I was expecting some adjusting to have to happen. I constantly tell myself I was a different person now from when I went in.

I have been reading along and you seem to have had a huge few days, especially with World Mental Health Day. I am so glad you were there to advocate for the forum.