Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Nothing

Thanks @frog and everyone from yesterday.

It just feels very messy in my head. Walls up, guard on duty, keep the evil monster in. I've got a session with my psychologist this week but feel like I don't deserve to talk.

Hey @TheVorticon it's good you have a session with your psych. You absolutely deserve access to the support you need. If talking helps try not to think of it in terms of deserving/not deserving, just whether it's helpful for you. I hope you can keep the appointment and that it's useful. Take care.

I had my session last week. My psychologist circumvented  not talking much issue by talking a fair bit himself but it was in a useful way this time.

But things still seem kind of wrong. Sometimes I'm really not a good person with the thoughts I have. 

edit: nope.

Everything seems so hard and I don't want to try. I know I'll feel better if I get up and do some exercise and get something done but anxiety is winning. 

I'll really just never be worth it will I? Just something I have to accept.

Lol love it how people here can't even pretend to give a shit. Classic
moxi
Senior Contributor

Hey @TheVorticon  I’m sorry to hear that you're not feeling supported right now. I just wanted to clarify if you were referring to the forums or something in real life? 

It's really important to us that you're feeling consistently supported. Please feel free to email us at team@saneforums.org because we are always open to working with members to help them use the forums in a way that benefits them and the rest of the community.

Of course I mean the forums @moxi. How many people enjoy posting things just to themselves with no one replying? Cause it's certainly not what I enjoy doing. 

An email won't help. It won't change the fact that I'm just inherently wrong or that who I am as a person is worthless. 

@TheVorticon It sounds like you're in a rough spot at the moment.

Is there anything you can do at the moment that can help distract you or make you feel better? like going for a ride?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance